Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/10/08

My cell mate was a really nice young guy who had been in there for about 12 months or so for heroin. I wasn't issued a blanket and he gave me his extra one. In the common area, I hadn't been issued a cup for water, so this other nice young blond kid ran off to his cell and came back with a cup for me.




QUICK VIEW


TRENDING

We’re more than just camping friends we’re like a really small gang shirt
$24.99 $22.99
Sale!


 One day, my cell mate, blondie, and this one other kid were hanging out in my cell talking. Being kind of petit and having long hair, I guess it was assumed that I was gay. My cell mate said, “Don't worry. We won't let anyone f*ck with you. And we won't f*ck with you, unless you want us to.” Nothing ever happened with us, though. 

The Randy Arozarena Show Tampa Bay Rays shirt
$24.99 $22.99
Sale!



QUICK VIEW


TRENDING

The Great Hambino shirt
$24.99 $22.99
Sale!

Another day, blondie came into my cell with a dried banana peel cigarette and some matches for me. He confessed that he was bi and wrote his number on a scrap of Bible paper so we could hook up when we got out. His girlfriend is actually the one who helped me get bailed out by contacting my friends for me. I'm glad to say that I was able to return the favor and help them out of a jam a few months later.

That’s what I do I read books I unleash the flying monkeys and I know things shirt
$24.99 $22.99
Sale!



QUICK VIEW


TRENDING

Stroll To The Polls Biden Harris shirt
$24.99 $22.99
Sale!

My dad (bio) was always kind to me as well, until no one else was there. Whenever we were alone I was subjected to horrific abuse! Mental/physical/sexual, the monster had no limits but a very strong mask. One he would only wear in the presence of others that led them to believe him an angel and me a lying child.

Santa Claus North Ugly Christmas shirt
$24.99 $22.99
Sale!



QUICK VIEW


TRENDING

Ronald Acuna Jr. Apologize to Nobody shirt
$24.99 $22.99
Sale!


Back in college in Birmingham, several of my friends and I found a woman lying on the ground, drunk, almost naked, and bleeding. We called the police, and also suggested that they bring an ambulance. They arrived after 20–30 minutes, and the ambulance as well. 

Ricky Bobby 2020 shake and bake shirt
$24.99 $22.99
Sale!



QUICK VIEW


TRENDING

Reagan in the streets Kennedy in the sheets shirt
$24.99 $22.99
Sale!


None of us knew anything other than that we had tried to give this apparently drunk woman some first aid, so that was the whole event as far as we were concerned. The police took our names, our statements, and our contact information. Never heard anything more about it.

Official Love cows shirt
$24.99 $22.99
Sale!



QUICK VIEW


TRENDING

Melania Trump Who give a fuck about Christmas shirt
$24.99 $22.99
Sale!

A Black lady officer arrived about 10 minutes later (the police have a substation in one of our malls here in Savannah), and we told her what happened, as well as giving her a description of both the man and the woman. The lady officer radioed the information in, and the police mounted a search of the mall.

Keep the fire burning lev 6 12 shirt
$24.99 $22.99



QUICK VIEW


TRENDING

Houston Astros George Springer playoff george shirt
$24.99 $22.99
Sale!


Somehow, that message got through and two squad cars (total of 3 officers) showed up within 5 minutes. They busted Johnny and all his pals, because all of them had outstanding warrants on other charges and were due to be arrested anyway. Best of all, our family was never hurt and no one had to shoot any of these low lives.

Horse In Halloween shirt
$24.99 $22.99
Sale!



QUICK VIEW


TRENDING

Hookers Cocaine 2020 they’ve never let me down shirt
$24.99 $22.99
Sale!

I met a woman once who told me she and her husband were separated and getting a divorce. So we hung out for a couple of months, just casually dating and nothing serious. Then one day she called me and said they were going to sit with the lawyers, and how despite it being what she wanted, it was still an emotional time, and could she have a little space.. Sure, no problem.

Eddie Van Halen thank you for the memories 1955-2020 Shirt
$24.99 $22.99
Sale!



QUICK VIEW


TRENDING

Donald Trump Coronavirus Halloween shirt
$24.99 $22.99
Sale!


It was then though that things became a little more serious with us, and we started spending more and more time together. But over time things would happen.. nothing too major, just things that seemed odd for two people in a relationship.. For instance, we had plans once on July 4th, but she cancelled them the day before with some excuse like.

Christmas is nothing without christ shirt
$24.99 $22.99
Sale!



QUICK VIEW


TRENDING

Cat it’s fine I’m fine everything is fine shirt
$24.99 $22.99
Sale!

But - and as bad as I hate to admit it, that’s how it went for a couple of years. There was something very odd about her and her behavior that I could never put my finger on though. Some things I even questioned her about too, but there was always an excuse.

Born to farm forced to go to School vintage shirt
$24.99 $22.99
Sale!



QUICK VIEW


TRENDING

Being a marine is a choice marine veteran is an honor shirt
$24.99 $22.99
Sale!


But very long story short though, she went to prison. I knew absolutely nothing about why, she just vanished once.. Her car was in the garage, but she wasn’t home so I called the hospitals. She wasn’t there. Finally I called to report a missing person and that’s when I found out she was in jail and awaiting trial. 

Barrels are overrated Los Angeles shirt
$24.99 $22.99
Sale!



QUICK VIEW


TRENDING

The dead don’t follow me I do stupid things vintage shirt
$24.99 $22.99
Sale!


She was not, nor had she ever been divorced. Her husband had lost his job and gotten a new offer in Alabama, which he took. The “emotional time” she asked for was just her helping him move, and the plans she blew off with me were him coming back to town to be with his wife. But while hubby was living and working two states away trying to get his career back on track, she decided she’d have herself a little fun.

Stand back stay ready Trump 2020 shirt
$24.99 $22.99



QUICK VIEW


TRENDING

Rescuing dogs is like the Mafia once you’re in there-s no getting out shirt
$24.99 $22.99
Sale!


She had been on probation already because she had stolen money from her previous employer, and this time she stole two credit cards from a neighbor’s house. She was sentenced to five years in prison, served a little over one, and is now back with her husband.

Proud member of the cocktail party 2020 shirt
$24.99 $22.99
Sale!



QUICK VIEW


TRENDING

I’m blunt because god rolled me that way shirt
$24.99 $22.99
Sale!

Bayla took over; talking to the woman and asking her what she was looking for etc, and the woman tried on clothes, made a pile on the counter to purchase, and the two of them generally had a good time. Finally it was time to add up and bag the clothes and the beautiful woman turned out to be Sara Dylan. 

I was born with a reading list I will never finish shirt
$24.99 $22.99
Sale!



QUICK VIEW


TRENDING

Driving my husband crazy on pet at a time shirt
$24.99 $22.99
Sale!

Did Bayla know this? No, she just hated better-than-thou sales clerks’ attitude. She said that everyone should be treated as valuable because “we all are”. The nice part of the story is they became friends. Bayla even babysat at times. She had no use for snobs.2020 toilet paper the year of the lockdown Christmas shirt
$24.99 $22.99

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/05

Back link Lovingshirt on 2020/04/15

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/06