Top shirt Index Lovingshirt on 2020/10/10

It turned out he had been stealing money and I thought ‘no, not you’. You could sense the goodness in him. Hoewever it became apparent that he had a gambling issue and he had taken money to cover his losses. He was very very contrite and he cried his eyes out from what I heard.




All I Want For Christmas Is A Big Booty Ho Ho Ho sweater



 HR did something remarkable. They would not press charges if he promised to pay it all back (it was a considerable but not impossible sum). To his credit, he paid everything back to the last cent in periodical installments. I thought that was a beautiful example of giving someone a second chance at redemption.
420 Cannabis Reindeer Christmas sweater




Sorry 2020 you’re on Santa’s naughty list shirt


He went delusional and was convinced somebody called 911 on him and he made me grab andnm pack every gun in the house and he smashed his phone thinking it was bugged it was smashed into a c shape.

Shut The Fuck Up Donny The Dude Abides 2020 shirt




Ruben Dario Villa – Joe Voy A Votar shirt




Native American Mama bear shirt



Anyways he doesn't remember any of it. Based on who's phone he called from I know where he was and it's absolutely crazy how he made it there on a off road trail .that even trucks were not dating going through at the time because of rain.
Merry drunk I’m Christmas shirt




Joe Biden Zombie I need brains shirt




If you can read this you’re in fart range funny novelty shirt



Thus far since leaving he has chased me and tried to run me off the road to get me to stop. He got out of car and came to my door and was like I just want to talk and you can't even do that and j had time to say talk about and he threatened to smash my windows and kicked my door in and then said I want to see our son and kicked my mirror and walked back to his car and continued to follow me till he turned and went to across from daycare knowing I would have to pick our son up sometime.
I have a small wiener Dachshund vintage shirt




I asked god for a true friend so he sent me a Yorkshire Terrier shirt




Friends ELF Christmas Movie Characters sweater



Anyways 2500 in damages and he now has conditions to stay away from us. And at the discretion of the officer at the arrest he changed the unsupervised visits with our son to supervised with child protection even though I do not know why. But obviously something happened that made him concerned that if he had unsupervised visits it wouldn't be good.
Dear santa just bring wine shirt




Behind every smartass kid is a truly asshole dad shirt




Baby it’s cold outside shirt




Merry christmas cunts christmas sweater


Do you think he would swallow his ego to call child protection to make up a time to see his son? No he never made the effort before..he just was using him as a way to stay in control..and since now he can't use it as a means of control he has no interest.

Look around at how lucky we are to be alive right now sweater




Let’s go Los Angeles Dodgers 2020 postseanson shirt



He has covid pneumonia. That’s serious. Antibiotics and antivirals cannot fight it. Today they showed a clip of him on Fox News and he was huffing and puffing and very congested. He sounded worse than his last couple of interviews, tapes or whatever. 
let’s go Tampa Bay Rays 2020 postseason shirt




Let’s Go Atlanta Braves 2020 postseason shirt




Joe Biden and the woman who made brett who made brett kavanaugh cry 2020 shirt


You can’t convince me he’s not positive. We’ll never know; or should I say have it verified, because only doctors who signed NDA’s were allowed to treat him. Trump rally anyone?

I’m the elephant in the room shirt




I’m not throwing away my shot Ugly Christmas sweater




I think I’ll try defying gravity ugly Christmas sweater


Now days we are close friends, back then a bartender and co-owner she run a strict supper club and bar i worked at as a second job, our fill in when the regulars needed time off. Well she called me in as she was short two employees, my position this nite was bartender helper, her main bartender gave me a once over and good luck as customers started showing up,

Hasa Diga Eebowai Broadway Ugly Christmas sweater




Ew People Hippo wearing mask Christmas sweater




Eddie Van Halen 1955 2020 thank you for the memories signature shirt




Deck the Halls with progress and Equality Kamala Lah La Christmas sweater



Needless to say it was a crazy busy nite, up and down the bar rail serving drinks on top of that, while mixing a drink the other bartender bumped me and I spilled most of it on the apron the bartenders wear, she found me a tee-shirt to wear and back at it. Well through the shift you really didn't get time to relax. I had low-rise jeans on and the tee-shirt I had on showed my lower back, I didn't know it at the time but my panties had riden up to where the world could see them, I got folks smiling and stuff. 
Carlos Correa Houston Astros be careful what you ask for shirt




Awesome Wow awesome talk less smile more ugly Christmas sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/05

Back link Lovingshirt on 2020/04/15

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/06