Top shirt Index Lovingshirt on 2020/10/08

It was inordinately hot and I couldn’t sleep as I had no air conditioning in my apartment. The neighbourhood I lived in at the time was sketchy and where I was seated was in the middle of the prostitute stroll which always garnered me a certain amount of unwanted attention as a young woman. The Johns in Kitchener back then were strangely aggressive and brazen.



Eddie Van Halen thank you for the memories 1955-2020 Shirt




Donald Trump Coronavirus Halloween shirt


As I was sitting there literally doing nothing, speaking to no one, there was no one else around at all and two beat cops came walking by. One male close to retirement age, and one female about thirty years old. The female cop stood back and said nothing to me whatsoever.

Christmas is nothing without christ shirt




Cat it’s fine I’m fine everything is fine shirt




Born to farm forced to go to School vintage shirt



 The male cop started asking me what I was doing. I told him I couldn’t sleep and I was getting some fresh air. He asked me my name and where I lived. I refused to answer as according to Canadian law I was not obligated to unless I was being charged or cited for an offence.
Being a marine is a choice marine veteran is an honor shirt




Barrels are overrated Los Angeles shirt


 This annoyed him of course. He asked me if there were any warrants for my arrest and I stated there were not and continued to refuse to provide any personal information. He was becoming frustrated and said I had to tell him my name and date of birth so he could run my name.

The dead don’t follow me I do stupid things vintage shirt




Stand back stay ready Trump 2020 shirt


 I told him if he wanted to do that he would need to charge me and take me to the police station and after consulting an attorney he could have that information. All the while the female cop has said nothing and looks sort of bored.

Rescuing dogs is like the Mafia once you’re in there-s no getting out shirt




Proud member of the cocktail party 2020 shirt




I’m blunt because god rolled me that way shirt


He decides to change tack because he knew I knew enough of the law I wasn’t going to budge, I wasn’t doing anything wrong and I wasn’t nervous in the least. I would have left but I was concerned he would follow me home and I didn’t want him to know where I lived. I just didn’t trust the guy. So he decides he is going to take a friendly approach and starts making small talk. I am annoyed but polite, all the while wondering how long this is going to take.

I was born with a reading list I will never finish shirt




Driving my husband crazy on pet at a time shirt


I grew up in a household where we were smacked if we were particularly ill behaved little urchins. We had been such, my sisters and I, that night. So we were lined up against the wall in the dining room, my mother red in the face, her hand raised (we knew what was coming), and then she asked that question.

2020 toilet paper the year of the lockdown Christmas shirt




We’re more than just camping friends we’re like a really small gang shirt



My wife was a nursing sister and she did her training in the old school era. She lived in the nurses quarters adjacent to a large public hospital in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. Her training was very regimented with many rules and regulations to be observed. I had courted her througout her training so was well acquainted with them too.
The Randy Arozarena Show Tampa Bay Rays shirt




The Great Hambino shirt




That’s what I do I read books I unleash the flying monkeys and I know things shirt



He is self made, has a nice family life, and doesn't come with a lot of baggage in terms of lawsuits, inappropriate behavior allegations, nasty rumors, or any suspected criminal conduct. I am not sure that America will be willing to elect another candidate without substantial government experience in our future. If nothing else, the last 4 years has shown America the importance of electing leaders who have experience in government.
Stroll To The Polls Biden Harris shirt




Santa Claus North Ugly Christmas shirt




Ronald Acuna Jr. Apologize to Nobody shirt



When she went to stay with him she would park her car in a shopping center parking lot and he would pick her up so they could ride together. We had a tracker on her car that our insurance company provided to lower our rates. We noticed her car in the wrong spot so told her not to leave her car there overnight.
Ricky Bobby 2020 shake and bake shirt




Reagan in the streets Kennedy in the sheets shirt




Official Love cows shirt




Melania Trump Who give a fuck about Christmas shirt


Next morning two very upset teens show up and had to tell us that her car had been stolen. We played along a little bit then told them we had it. She was much better at telling the truth after that and we had a great laugh. We all had a talk with the grandparents and felt the teens were being chaperoned appropriately. Still love that they made her muck out stalls!

Keep the fire burning lev 6 12 shirt




Houston Astros George Springer playoff george shirt




Horse In Halloween shirt



Another time I was off the clock and paid under the table to sit with someone in place of their usual sitter. She was usually anxious but that night she was even more anxious than usual. I have an ileostomy and absolutely had to go empty my bag and promised I would be right back in 5 minutes and if she needed something she could ring the shift workers.
Hookers Cocaine 2020 they’ve never let me down shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/05

Back link Lovingshirt on 2020/04/15

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/06