Top shirt Index Forallshirt on 2020/10/12

Got there and the sign board said my flight was leaving in a completely different terminal. Fast walk to the other terminal only to be told by the gate agent to go back to the first terminal. I go back to the first terminal I went to and am told to go to a third terminal. I go and am told to go to a forth terminal. By now I am exhausted from walking.


Shaun t’s training camp #digdeepernation shirt




Shaun I’s Deeper Natione Trust Believe shirt




Regular human bartender vote Jackie Daytona shirt



It wasn’t a noob it was a seasoned professional that did the stealing and I mean this person was by all accounts a master thief. I love cars and decided to leave a Federal Job for Car Sales and I worked with a Salesman that was quite good and by all accounts a good guy.
RBG forget princess I want To be an associate justice shirt




Racist lives don’t matter shirt




Psychopathic Merch Jack Jeckel Red Hair shirt




Mike Tomlin Pittsburgh is stronger than cancer shirt


 This guy would always watch when the delivery trucks brought in the new vehicles. He befriended the Supervisor for our Porters and we could take whatever car we wanted and drive them off the lot. Well this guy would always take brand new cars.

Los Angeles Lakers Los Angeles Bubblie champs shirt




Los Angeles Dodgers Blow Kisses not leads shirt




Kobe Bryant hand X-ray shirt




Kayleigh Mcenany fake news assassin shirt


 Somehow he would make sure he took ones that didn’t have much gas, drive a few miles out and become stranded. He was careful to do it specifically at times when we were busy and it would have been too much trouble for a Porter or Salesmen to go and collect the vehicle.

Johnny Moira Rose 2020 tweet us on Facebook shirt




Jaime Harrison for Us Senate shirt




Irish Wolfhound Official Dog of the coolest people on the planet vintage shirt




I know I’m just a Golden Retriever but if you feel sad shirt


 He would always refuse the assistance and say he would get back to it and get it later. He would have someone pick him up near the location but never really reveal where the vehicle was.

I know I’m just a Beagle but if you feel sad shirt




Fly on mike pence head Jeff Goldblum shirt




Donald Trump superman shirt


As it turns out, he had family members that would assist him with bringing gas to the location and the car would be driven off to some undisclosed place. This guy was a genius by all accounts! We all came to find out later that he had stolen probably more than 20 brand new cars and had a family member working at the DMV (Dept of Motor Vehicles) and some were given to family members and others probably sold.

Cobra Kai Merch Karate kid wax on wax off shirt




Champs Los Angeles Lakers 2020 baseball shirt




Ben Roethlisberger Always open 7 to eleven here we go shirt




Bad Things Happen in Philadelphia shirt




All I want for Christmas is a big booty ho ho ho shirt


 But they were all driving new cars and hadn’t paid a dime for them. All of the information for the cars had been removed from the computers at work because he would take the paperwork, keys and manuals for the car when it arrived at the lot and could be checked into the system.

98 Chase Briscoe signature shirt




98 Chase Briscoe Ford Performance Racing School signatures shirt




Wossamotta U fake college shirt


 All had been properly registered and insured for his various cohorts. 30–40K cars just vanished and no one was the wiser. And from what I understand to this day he got away with it, once it was found out I guess the statue of limitations had expired or something and nothing more was done. Wow right?!

Shut the fuck up Donny the Dude Abiden 2020 shirt




SAmii Ajtech Storeug shirt




Ian Happ Chicago Cubs no panic phone shirt


We were all drunk and I took a shower and got in the bed. I was still gone, but after going to sleep I felt her boy friend get in my bed I jumped up and I said I’m not that sleepy I’m about to go. I was about to walk out the door and she was coming in. 

Gloom merch Gloom shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/05

Back link Lovingshirt on 2020/04/15

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/06