TOp shirt Lovingshirt 2020/08/15
Like when I started learning Spanish and figured out that my down the street neighbors were selling crack out of their low rider mom van and talking about it on their front porch. They were speaking Spanish in Ohio, but it’s still not a thing I’d advertise in any language.
https://lovingshirt.com/product/sloth-running-team-we-will-get-there-when-we-get-there-vintage-shirt/
https://lovingshirt.com/product/relax-axel-is-here-shirt/
There were two guys who owned their houses in my street, everyone else rented. One was building it from the ground up to rent out, the other was a Nazi who ended up accidentally running a kid over in my grandmother’s car while working.
https://lovingshirt.com/product/join-us-reunite-pangea-shirt/
https://lovingshirt.com/product/halloween-love-michael-myers-shirt/
He delivered newspapers and his car was in the shop, my grandma let him use ours as long as he put gas in. For the record, I did at one point punch the Nazi for being a Nazi. It was a Wonderful feeling.
https://lovingshirt.com/product/chihuahua-piss-me-off-i-will-slap-you-so-hard-even-google-wont-be-able-to-find-you-shirt/
https://lovingshirt.com/product/unlike-man-a-margarita-hits-the-spot-every-time-shirt/
We always had people I didn’t know living with us. At one point I didn’t have a room for almost two years because of this. They’d all pay rent, I was a kid and could not, so they got to sleep on actual beds while I got the couch or computer room floor. At the time I didn’t mind, but now I realize how messed up that is.
https://lovingshirt.com/product/squad-goals-vintage-shirt/
https://lovingshirt.com/product/shark-this-baby-is-made-with-love-in-2-minutes-by-dad-in-9-months-by-mom-shirt/
Speaking of people in our house, I had two sisters. They weren’t my sisters, they were cousins we fostered while their dad was in prison. He kept going back to prison so we kept the kids. Despite my grandmother being home 24/7 I still acted as their parent. I wasn’t a good one, but nobody else would take them in so we did. I’m convinced that all three of us were just money for her.
https://lovingshirt.com/product/pontoon-the-captain-is-always-right-and-im-the-captain-vintage-shirt/
https://lovingshirt.com/product/pay-teachers-more-shirt/
Usually we had a person staying in the attic, a person staying in my room, sometimes yet another person on the couch, my sisters, my grandmother, and my uncle. Uncle and all guests paid a decent amount of rent while my grandmother usually just took care of all the budgeting.
https://lovingshirt.com/product/love-thy-neighbor-thy-immigrant-neighbor-shirt/
https://lovingshirt.com/product/lincoln-university-football-logo-shirt/
Everything was signed in her name, even the car my uncle bought. This sort of exploitive relationship happens often when you’re talking about people without much money.
https://lovingshirt.com/product/im-done-trucking-lets-go-camping-vintage-shirt/
https://lovingshirt.com/product/im-done-nursing-lets-go-camping-vintage-shirt/
I also knew the name and address of every drug dealer in my neighborhood as well as what they sold and how much it would cost per hit. We had a lot of dope fiends stay with us and kids are the best ones to send to pic up your order.
https://lovingshirt.com/product/im-a-simple-man-i-love-doobies-and-boodies-shirt/

https://lovingshirt.com/product/sloth-running-team-we-will-get-there-when-we-get-there-vintage-shirt/
https://lovingshirt.com/product/relax-axel-is-here-shirt/
There were two guys who owned their houses in my street, everyone else rented. One was building it from the ground up to rent out, the other was a Nazi who ended up accidentally running a kid over in my grandmother’s car while working.
https://lovingshirt.com/product/join-us-reunite-pangea-shirt/
https://lovingshirt.com/product/halloween-love-michael-myers-shirt/
He delivered newspapers and his car was in the shop, my grandma let him use ours as long as he put gas in. For the record, I did at one point punch the Nazi for being a Nazi. It was a Wonderful feeling.

https://lovingshirt.com/product/chihuahua-piss-me-off-i-will-slap-you-so-hard-even-google-wont-be-able-to-find-you-shirt/
https://lovingshirt.com/product/unlike-man-a-margarita-hits-the-spot-every-time-shirt/
We always had people I didn’t know living with us. At one point I didn’t have a room for almost two years because of this. They’d all pay rent, I was a kid and could not, so they got to sleep on actual beds while I got the couch or computer room floor. At the time I didn’t mind, but now I realize how messed up that is.
https://lovingshirt.com/product/squad-goals-vintage-shirt/
https://lovingshirt.com/product/shark-this-baby-is-made-with-love-in-2-minutes-by-dad-in-9-months-by-mom-shirt/
Speaking of people in our house, I had two sisters. They weren’t my sisters, they were cousins we fostered while their dad was in prison. He kept going back to prison so we kept the kids. Despite my grandmother being home 24/7 I still acted as their parent. I wasn’t a good one, but nobody else would take them in so we did. I’m convinced that all three of us were just money for her.

https://lovingshirt.com/product/pontoon-the-captain-is-always-right-and-im-the-captain-vintage-shirt/
https://lovingshirt.com/product/pay-teachers-more-shirt/
Usually we had a person staying in the attic, a person staying in my room, sometimes yet another person on the couch, my sisters, my grandmother, and my uncle. Uncle and all guests paid a decent amount of rent while my grandmother usually just took care of all the budgeting.
https://lovingshirt.com/product/love-thy-neighbor-thy-immigrant-neighbor-shirt/
https://lovingshirt.com/product/lincoln-university-football-logo-shirt/
Everything was signed in her name, even the car my uncle bought. This sort of exploitive relationship happens often when you’re talking about people without much money.

https://lovingshirt.com/product/im-done-trucking-lets-go-camping-vintage-shirt/
https://lovingshirt.com/product/im-done-nursing-lets-go-camping-vintage-shirt/
I also knew the name and address of every drug dealer in my neighborhood as well as what they sold and how much it would cost per hit. We had a lot of dope fiends stay with us and kids are the best ones to send to pic up your order.
https://lovingshirt.com/product/im-a-simple-man-i-love-doobies-and-boodies-shirt/
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét