Top shirt Index Lovingshirt on 2020/07/31

His parents owned a restaurant and were always giving my mom an update on what was going on in his life anytime we ate out there. They were the ones to let us know that he was planning to come back to America- after we knew he was living in Japan working as a language consultant at an elementary school there. So when he was back over here- his mom and dad put both him and his wife to work at their restaurant as managers.






Trump or we’re fucked 2020 shirt














The Walking Dead fuck corona shirt














The Oakland Raiders abbey road signatures shirt














Keep America great Trump 2020 the sequel making snowflakes cry again shirt














Joe Kelly Nice Swing Bitch shirt



This went on from 2012 to early 2017- and then he eventually let me know that his parents had decided to sell their restaurant. They had gotten really old- and were ready to retire. So some much younger people bought it from them- and things were set up for them to start running it on a certain date.










Joe Kelly fight club nice swing bitch shirt














If you have a problem wit me call me if you don’t have my number then thats means shirt











That had me go out to eat there one last time on the Friday before the week it would start being run by the new owners. My friend said he had gotten a new job as a detention officer at the county jail- and would begin working it after he spent a few weeks just relaxing. His wife did NOT have one then- but she did get one working for a nailcare salon later on.


I Ya Saben Como Me Pongo Ipa Que Me Invitan Shirt














I just want to eat pizza and watch horror movies shirt














Houston Astros get on the mound little fucka shirt














Heavy metal and beer that’s why I’m here shirt






I would occasionally send him an e-mail just to stay in touch. He at first was polite and would write back to me. Then after he had worked that new job for a while- he started ignoring my e-mails and making me feel like I was only wasting my time trying to talk to him. That had me think that maybe he had just gotten really busy.







Dodgers Joe Kelly Nice Swing Bitch shirt














Coast to Coast am with art bell shirt














Buffalo blue jays shirt



After looking at his Facebook profile and seeing that he had pictures of himself in his law enforcement uniform with his co-workers- that got me to realize he had made lots of new friends. They were constantly talking to eachother there on the website.










Aaron Rodgers Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood shirt






100% full blooded ass kicking proud American shirt











When I came driving up- I saw his car parked outside where it usually is. So I called him on my cell phone to let him know I was there. He basically told me that was NOT a good time for me to have come- because he was about to eat dinner and needed to get ready to leave for work. His job had him working in the evenings.


1D One Direction 10th anniversary 2010 2020 thank you for the memories shirt














Thank you Joe Kelly shirt





I then said that I just needed him to come to the door and hand me back the DVD. As I went over to his front door and waited- he came up and handed it to me real fast. Then he asked if I needed anything else. As soon as I said “no”- he tells me ‘okay’ and just shuts the door in my face. That got me really upset- and had me thinking that he was basically telling me to get out of there.








Move over girls let this old lady show you how to be a postal worker vintage shirt














Kobe bryant daughter friends shirt





So I drove back home thinking he had been rude to me. I was guessing that because he had his new friends at that job- he no longer wanted anything to do with me. That happened a little over two years ago- and I have NOT tried making anymore contact with him since then. As far as I am concerned- we are done with eachother and probably NEVER speaking ever again.








Karekare filipino style peanut butter oxtail stew shirt














Jiu Jitsu when in doubt shrimp out vintage shirt





One patient, whom I absolutely will not forget although it has been literally decades since we last interacted, was an immigrant from India who had come with his parents. to the USA when he was in middle school. When I encountered him, he was a senior in high school. The immigrant part matters; bear with me.








I raise tiny Dinosaurs chicken shirt














Hey you’ve got weasels on your face shirt











On his way from his high school prom with two other couples, the vehicle that they were traveling in was hit by a drunk driver. His date was killed. Another couple, the boy was killed and the girl survived. The third couple had severe injuries but both survived.


Golden Retriever pew pew madafakas vintage shirt














Free Joe kelly shirt














Easily Distracted By Cats And Jiu Jitsu vintage shirt














Easily distracted by cats and cameras vintage shirt














Bird Sing more tweet less shirt




After he was stabilized, he was sent to rehab, but how much he would recover was uncertain. He had a severe brain injury and no longer spoke English when he did say anything besides incomprehensible syllables that nurses and physicians from India could not understand.









Apple can’t mask the love for my ist graders shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/05

Back link Lovingshirt on 2020/04/15

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/06