Shirt Index Lovingshirt on 2020/07/1

It was six days later that I was discharged from the hospital. That was the next time I spoke to my husband when I called to ask for a ride home.






There are 2 sides to every story shirt







Securitas Covid-19 2020 I can’t stay at home shirt




He never called or visited me in the hospital. He came to pick me up but on the way home he swung by my work so I could go in to pick up my check.

Republic Services Covid-19 2020 I can’t stay at home shirt






My Favorite Princess Calls Me Mommy shirt






I know I’m just a cat but if you feel sad shirt





 He wouldn’t even stop at the pharmacy next door to the office so I could fill my prescriptions. I had to go out later for that on my own.

T-Rex dinosaurs didn’t read now they are extinct vintage retro shirt






Star Wars Meets Star Trek shirt



I could barely walk, but he made me take the children with me and drive to get my medication. I knew then and there he never loved me and he never would.


Never Underestimate An Old Man With A Mountain Bike shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/05

Back link Lovingshirt on 2020/04/15

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/06