The only thing better than having you as my dad is my children having you as their papa shirt

But rather than things stopping there, The only thing better than having you as my dad is my children having you as their papa shirt, who I’ll call Joel, after they had a drunken make-out session one time. Joel, like me, had a conversation with her that week making clear that he was not interested in pursuing a relationship at this time. But that did not stop her from trying. From that point, any time we were at one of our usual watering holes, there was a high likelihood that Rachel would show up uninvited. Any time one of us was tagged anywhere on social media, there was a high likelihood that Rachel would be at that spot within the hour. This was on top of the numerous texts and phone calls that both of us were receiving from her on a daily basis.

Buy this shirt: The only thing better than having you as my dad is my children having you as their papa shirt
From: https://lovingshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/05

Back link Lovingshirt on 2020/04/15

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/06