The only thing better than having you as my dad is my children having you as their pawpaw shirt

I wasn’t a manager at the time but I was in charge of The only thing better than having you as my dad is my children having you as their pawpaw shirt. Eventually, this Polish guy just stopped showing up for work. He was on shaky ground at the time anyway so we assumed the Recruitment Agency he worked for had fired him. I was told he had been fired, and I took him off the rota, and we all kind of forgot about him. Until, more than two weeks since anyone had last heard from him, he showed up for work. As I was in charge of the rota, he came to me and asked me where he was working. I was speechless. I called my manager and in guarded tones explained that this gentleman had come to work and wanted to know where he was working. They were as surprised as me.

Buy this shirt: The only thing better than having you as my dad is my children having you as their pawpaw shirt
From: https://lovingshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/05

Back link Lovingshirt on 2020/04/15

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/06