Yorkshire Terrier Tattoos I Love Mom shirt

I always tell my children that their feelings are always valid, Yorkshire Terrier Tattoos I Love Mom shirt. There’s a difference. People tend to treat children like they’re not allowed to be mad, upset, sad, hurt and that’s so far from the truth. Why so much negativity? Jesus someone cares enough to help his child learn to manage anger instead of yelling at them so what, good for him! I wish my parents would’ve talked to me about how to control my emotions and tell me it was ok to have them rather than yell and beat me. Don’t get me wrong I am thankful I was spanked because it kept me out of trouble by fearing the repercussions of my dad but it would’ve helped me in many situations if I could control my emotions better.

Buy this shirt: Yorkshire Terrier Tattoos I Love Mom shirt
From: https://lovingshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/05

Back link Lovingshirt on 2020/04/15

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/06