Top shirt Index Lovingshirt on 2020/10/06

Especially when they found out Anna was a Coke head and the reason why she fired us. It was too late by then, we were both working making almost twice as much money as before in our respective fields. There was no way we could take time off to help him this time. They still owe us a couple of thousand dollars each.




Tis The Season Bielsa Christmas sweater




She belongs to the streets Santa Claus Christmas sweater


All she had to do was ignore the extra time on the card. Since it didn't mirror the other time cards and was not as pretty she could not accept it. She really had a brain fart when we clocked in on the weekends when no one was supposed to be there.

Rap Legends Ain’t nothin’ But A Christmas Party sweater




Pizza On Earth christmas sweater


As I have stated before, I am a naturist and do not wear clothing in my apartment. It’s my apartment and I am entitled to be as I wish in the security of my apartment. Well I had two layers of curtains covering my windows, the first set closest to the window were sheer and the second set were blackout curtains.

Ight Imma Sled Out Santa Claus Christmas sweater




Ho Ho Ho Merry Cybertruck Christmas sweater




Captain Raymond Holt It is Christmas I am Ecstatic sweater



 I almost never drew the blackout curtains so seeing in my windows wasn’t hard for the neighbor directly across. She and her husband (another story here in Quora) had no issue with me if they saw me, or if I saw them so.
Believe in bigfoot Squatching through the snow sweater




Trumpkin Wall Halloween Vote 2020 shirt


They were not the problem. My apartment was on the second floor and faced the side street which was short and ran between my street and a main street that had businesses on the first floor and apartments on the next two floors. 

Stitch touch my wine I will slap you so hard even google won’t be able to find you shirt




San Francisco 49ers Tackle Cancer shirt




Roots Reggae Music Rasta Lion shirt


Well down that main street in one of the apartments lived a 40 something year old woman and if she looked the right way, also with binoculars, she could watch me in my apartment from one of her windows.

Respect Miami Marlins 2020 Postseason Locker Room shirt




Mom Says his name is Patrick shirt


Seems while she was spying on others, or just looking she had noticed me in my apartment. So she called the police saying that I was indecently exposing myself. They came and when they saw me they had told her that all she had to do was not look in my apartment. Also they said they couldn’t see me indecent and left. She called a day later and got two other officers who basically repeated the same thing.

Minnesota Vikings Griddy shirt




Mickey Disney it’s the most wonderful time of the year shirt




Male nurse husband daddy protector hero shirt



A couple of days later she calls again and gets the original two officers who now ask her why she felt I was indecent? So she hands them her binoculars and say, see, he is walking around his apartment with no clothes on, that’s indecent! They turn and tell her if anyone is being indecent it is you for using spy glasses to spy on your neighbors in their own apartments.
JFB How else do you say it shirt




I am a mom and a nurse nothing scares me shirt




Giant Asteroid 2020 you mammals had your chancel shirt


With that they now tell her to come with them and they bring her over to my apartment and ring the intercom for me to let them in. I put on a robe and buzz them in and then open my door for them. They ask to come in and bring the lady in with them when I open the door for them, then I close the door. 

Fernando Tatis Jr flip the script shirt




Cleveland Browns End Zone shirt




Built Trump Tough 2020 shirt




Billie Jean Vote 2020 fair is fair shirt



They ask if we can proceed to my living room to talk and I tell them ok and lead the way. They go right over to the window that see is able to see me thru and begin to tell me that she has been spying on me and was trying to get me arrested for being indecent in my own apartment. They then ask me if I want to press charges on her for invading my privacy, making false claims against me.
Bad Things Happen In Philadelphia Distressed Trump shirt




You can’t stop sport our voice shirt




Star wars Pew Pew Madafakas shirt


I’m just shocked at all this, but it was priceless seeing the look of shock on her face when they asked me if I wanted to have her arrested. I was kind of shocked about all of this myself and then I said hold on a minute. I turn to her and asked her why she was so upset and thinking that I was indecent when I was in my own apartment.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Practically Perfect In every way shirt




New England Patriots Bill Belichick Billy Billy shirt


After hearing her excuse I kind of put two and two together. She was lonely and that was why she was always spying on people. I asked her if she wanted to go out to dinner to talk more and she hesitantly agreed to so I told the officers no, we’ll work it out. They left and I asked her to wait a minute while I got dressed and then we left to go to dinner around the corner.

Morgan Freeman Photographed shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/01

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/10/09