I was attending Concord University, and when I was student they had what is called martial housing on campus. So, my two children, my abusive psychopath husband and I lived on campus so I could attend classes at Concord. One night a fight broke out during my ex and I and the people who lived in the martial housing unit next to us called campus security which the security called the town police to accompany them. QUICK VIEW TRENDING You’re entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts shirt $24.99 $22.99 Sale! It was the night my husband held a knife to my throat in front of my children because of something he heard on the voice recorder he left in house while at work. My children started screaming and him yelling he was going to cut my voice box out which is what I assume scared the neighbor to prompt them in calling the police. Things I do in my spare time pet cow look at cows shirt $24.99 $22.99 Sale! QUICK VIEW TRENDING The Golden Girls the savage the classy the boogie the r...
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét