The Rolling Stones happy St.Patrick’s day shirt

I show them that I respect how they feel, not just in The Rolling Stones happy St.Patrick’s day shirt, but also when they are at their lowest, because we all have our moments, and our children are watching. Excellent video! As an educator and parent of now adults this dad is spot on. Restorative Justice talking through your emotions. Early learning at it’s best! People are being away too negative about this. I would have loved a father like this. Mine was abusive. And I had to look in the mirror and talk to myself like this father did to his daughter. I raised myself into a strong, calm lady. This dad is doing it right. And y’all saying my parents would’ve said suck it up and deal with it, those are shitty parents. Do the best you can.

Buy this shirt: The Rolling Stones happy St.Patrick’s day shirt
From: https://lovingshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/05

Back link Lovingshirt on 2020/04/15

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/06