Love over hate love over indifference love over ignorance shirt

We need people like you to help the Love over hate love over indifference love over ignorance shirt, for caregivers like me. I feel less alone with this struggle today. Wasn’t there a study on some nuns and the ones who regularly studied, and practiced critical thinking didn’t show any signs of Alzheimer’s even though their brains did after their deaths. Been struggling with my mom’s Alzheimer’s. Not cheap, not easy, gave up my job and income and, not sure where I’ll end up once the struggle is over. My dad got Alzheimer’s and my mother vascular dementia, I live in Ireland and I can honestly say that I have not come across a stigma regarding this horrific disease. This just warms my heart knowing that the disease that took my mom long before she was gone is being brought to the forefront by a man like you.

Buy this shirt: Love over hate love over indifference love over ignorance shirt
From: https://lovingshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/05

Back link Lovingshirt on 2020/04/15

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/06