Anti-social but willing to discuss trucks shirt

My Dad had Alzheimer’s and loved to go get ice cream at the Anti-social but willing to discuss trucks shirt. He was so happy when I asked him if he wanted to go. I miss him every day. Me too, I use to take my dad for his favorite Coney Island Weiner’s he was always so excited to go. I’ll never forget those final days. My husband has this horrible disease. I try and take him for a ride and Ice Cream at Gardners Candies in Tyrone as often as I can. He loves butterscotch sundaes. You were a very loving, devoted, compassionate, and caring daughter both during and after his life. God bless you, Janet and hats off to Pete, too. Oh, that touches my heart so much. I’m so glad this man is being so good to his dad for father’s day.

Buy this shirt: Anti-social but willing to discuss trucks shirt
From: https://lovingshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/05

Back link Lovingshirt on 2020/04/15

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/06