Hey boy hey girl the outskirts are waiting for me to rock your world shirt

I bought a beautiful garret with great views and a Hey boy hey girl the outskirts are waiting for me to rock your world shirt in the best location in the city. I was planning to move in but it needed urgent renovation first. Through word of mouth, I found a crew of builders that were meant to be good and inexpensive. They were three tough men. I hired them. No invoices or taxes involved. I paid them cash I think daily. I was a businesswoman back then and as such, I used to dress: pencil skirts, high-heels, tight tops. I was young and sexy. I used to pass by the construction once a day to keep control they were doing what I paid them for. They were a lazy and dirty crew but frigging fun and I used to end up drinking beer and having lunch with them on the terrace facing the cathedral almost every day. Much more fun than meeting business people, no doubt.

Buy this shirt: Hey boy hey girl the outskirts are waiting for me to rock your world shirt
From: https://lovingshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/05

Back link Lovingshirt on 2020/04/15

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/06