Let’s bake stuff drink hot cocoa and watch hallmark movies sweater

One stormy, Let’s bake stuff drink hot cocoa and watch hallmark movies sweater, I carried my groceries out to my locked car. Upon opening my door, I couldn’t miss a very large, black feather on the driver’s seat of my car. It was big, close to ten inches long; maybe from a raven or large crow? Anyway, it had not been there before, or I would have noticed it for sure. Also, my windows had been up for days of below zero temps. Then I picked it up and held it, while thinking of my mom and of Cara, being so far away. Maybe mom was trying to tell me something. I put it up in my visor and drove home, still wondering how it got there in my car.

Buy this shirt: Let’s bake stuff drink hot cocoa and watch hallmark movies sweater
From: https://lovingshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/05

Back link Lovingshirt on 2020/04/15

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/06