Best If you ain’t crocin’ you aint rockin’ shirt

Alcohol causes more harm than marijuana and Best If you ain’t crocin’ you aint rockin’ shirt by decriminalizing other drugs is probably not taxing them but treating the possession of them as a health issue instead of a crime and punishing people who sell them. I’m not an AOC fan, she’s too far left for me, but I do agree with her on this. People are gonna do what they’re gonna do regardless of the law. It just costs us more to house minor offenders imprisoned than not. I can’t stand her or anything else she stands for, but I would like some proof as to where prohibition was ever effective. I must have missed that day in middle school health class.

Buy this shirt: Best If you ain’t crocin’ you aint rockin’ shirt
From: https://lovingshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/05

Back link Lovingshirt on 2020/04/15

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/06