Aunt Bethany is old and she gets confused shirt

Aunt Bethany is old and she gets confused shirt! We have to deal w sick kids, work n hm life. And the expenses of childcare. It’s all too much to add to a full plate. Why have kids added extra? I have told both my girls not to have kids. Then we pack all that into our kids’ lunchboxes and we wonder why childhood cancer is rising. We wonder why healthy people get stomach and colon cancer when they. People are hard to satisfy, anymore. You have so much pressure on you to be what the world wants to see. So much time spent arguing/debating their own opinion of right and wrong. Sick? Nope, my job has a picture of how my life is supposed to be and I will help them see it through.

Buy this shirt: Aunt Bethany is old and she gets confused shirt
From: https://lovingshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/05

Back link Lovingshirt on 2020/04/15

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/06