Vintage nurse knows more than she says and notices more than you realize shirt

He didn’t really care if I saw him or Vintage nurse knows more than she says and notices more than you realize shirt of his fingers in his nose and he’s trying to talk but his voice sounds high pitched because his hands were up in his nose. After he finished picking his nose. He said give him a couple of mins, left and then another gentleman came in and said he’s the eye doctor and he’s here to see me. I said what happened to the other doctor. He said what doctor? He’s the only eye doctor here today. I said an older man came in earlier and started examining me. Did he say really? And said he’ll be back in a couple of mins. I put my shirt back on and bolted and left. Still, I have not figured out wtf went on that day. I assumed I was about to get fingered in my butt hole by a pervert.

Buy this shirt: Vintage nurse knows more than she says and notices more than you realize shirt
From: https://lovingshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/05

Back link Lovingshirt on 2020/04/15

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/06