Stop watching anime and get a Job shirt

We were at a Stop watching anime and get a Job shirt. A lot of people were there who I didn’t know. I was talking with a group of women when I heard my now ex calling me. He was with a group of guys. When I went to see what he needed he told me to get him a bottle of beer. I hesitated for a moment. He ‘told’ me to get him a beer. At home, he either me or got it himself. When I didn’t move right away he spoke louder and told me I needed to ‘do my job’ and get his beer. I was stunned. I decided to do as I was ‘told’. I got his beer, which I opened and poured out some of it so I could add vinegar. I swirled the bottle a little and loosely placed the cap back on.

Buy this shirt: Stop watching anime and get a Job shirt
From: https://lovingshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/05

Back link Lovingshirt on 2020/04/15

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/06