Save The Planet Anti Religion shirt

Save The Planet Anti Religion shirt. He didn’t stay there for more than 2 days. I even followed him whenever he went to bars and pubs for few days. I used to sit in a different table right in front of him in the pubs. He never cared but drank. I took my friend with me every time since I was too scared to go alone. I and my friend were even molested by the other men in the bar. One rich guy even approached us asking us to have a threesome with him for rupees each. He called us bitches when we refused. He kept abusing us that night with all possible ill words that you could imagine. My friend who is actually a very brave girl gave up and refused to come with me after that incident.

Buy this shirt: Save The Planet Anti Religion shirt
From: https://lovingshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/05

Back link Lovingshirt on 2020/04/15

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/06