I don’t care about your stupid feelings shirt

I was at a local mall one night, and I don’t care about your stupid feelings shirt in the Gap-like store. She disappeared that night. Days later, she was found dead, and the situation was baffling police, who had no real leads. She had been taken after the mall had closed, presumably as she was walking to her car. This was in the days before parking lot cameras came to be. Her body was found over Thanksgiving weekend, and people were understandably nervous. I happened to mention to some friends that I’d seen her on that fateful night and remembered her because her face was plastered on the front page of the local papers. A day or two later, I was called by the detectives to come in for some questions.

Buy this shirt: I don’t care about your stupid feelings shirt
From: https://lovingshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/05

Back link Lovingshirt on 2020/04/15

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/06