Honey Betty Boop and Pooh Bear shirt

I combed her hair, pulled the Honey Betty Boop and Pooh Bear shirt, made sure there weren’t any wrinkles in the bedding. I rested her hands on her chest and used a damp washcloth to close her eyes. When I was sure MJ looked as peaceful as possible I opened the door and allowed him in to begin his grieving process. I have never held someone as they transitioned from one life to the next, as sad as it was I am so glad that I could be there with her. That I could comfort her, help her let go and know that she was being cared for. I felt a deep welling in my own heart that I had done something good. I had shared with someone something that no other person was able to do at that moment, I held her while she died.

Buy this shirt: Honey Betty Boop and Pooh Bear shirt
From: https://lovingshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/05

Back link Lovingshirt on 2020/04/15

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/06