Green Bay Packers girl classy sassy and a bit smart assy vintage shirt

We were having a Green Bay Packers girl classy sassy and a bit smart assy vintage shirt, lively and fun conversation. We lingered over our coffee after eating. When we decided the time to leave we both got up from the table and he led the way thinking I was right behind him. Except I was practically frozen in place. Unbeknown to me my right leg had gone numb from my foot to my hip: gone to sleep as some would describe it. The best I could do was drag it as I tried to keep my composure as the damn thing wouldn’t work. People were looking and some were smiling knowing full well what had happened. He walked back to me and before he could ask I told him my debacle. He stood there with me until enough feeling had returned to walk.

Buy this shirt: Green Bay Packers girl classy sassy and a bit smart assy vintage shirt
From: https://lovingshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/05

Back link Lovingshirt on 2020/04/15

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/06