Chappelle Show fuck your couch shirt

We were drinking and Chappelle Show fuck your couch shirt and as we were laughing his girlfriend was playing around with his cock. Through his pants. And he reached over and was playing with her pussy. They were getting pretty heavy so I thought why not and stuck my hand up her skirt and felt her butt. She wasn’t wearing any panties so I slowly started making little circles around her butthole teasing her and she pushed her ass back against my hand. So I slid first. One finger then another into her ass she was rocking back and forth as I fingered her. We were both in her now him in front and me in back. She turned around and kissed me and said fuck me.

Buy this shirt: Chappelle Show fuck your couch shirt
From: https://lovingshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/05

Back link Lovingshirt on 2020/04/15

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/06