Snake oil it’s only snake oil of you put it on your snake shirt

Doctors assume that I accept their pronouncements as the Snake oil it’s only snake oil of you put it on your snake shirt of authority and that I will blindly follow their advice, just as most other people who seek their services do. Well, I’m not such a person: I have my own interests at heart and I’m here to look after number one and all the people and creatures he loves. I have lived in this body for seventy years so far and no doctor is going to tell me that he knows it better than I do. I am also not stupid: I study a plethora of subjects so that I have a wide knowledge of a great many things, all of which I can draw upon to get around, over, under and through any problems I encounter. They have learned how. I don’t think they know very much about health.
Snake oil it's only snake oil of you put it on your snake shirt
Buy this shirt: Snake oil it’s only snake oil of you put it on your snake shirt
From: https://lovingshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/05

Back link Lovingshirt on 2020/04/15

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/06