I’m an Oregon Duck on Saturdays and a Dallas Cowboy on Sundays shirt

First three months of I’m an Oregon Duck on Saturdays and a Dallas Cowboy on Sundays shirt is really good. He is knowledgeable, has his shit together and is not pushy in any way. He decides to quit and go on a three-month sabbatical in Africa before starting his own company. They replace him with this kid who just graduated from college. He worked as an electrician during his summers and thinks he is the most brilliant electrician ever to hold a screwdriver. In reality, he is clueless. He is disorganized, can’t communicate for shit, yells at his guys constantly, and there is nothing you can do that is right. So I go through the day, finish up and go home. I come back the next morning and here is captain douchebag standing at the front of the project with his clipboard. I barely had time to get in before he starts barking at me to do this and that. Starts telling me that I did something not the way he likes it and it needs to change.
I'm an Oregon Duck on Saturdays and a Dallas Cowboy on Sundays shirt
Buy this shirt: I’m an Oregon Duck on Saturdays and a Dallas Cowboy on Sundays shirt
From: https://lovingshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/05

Back link Lovingshirt on 2020/04/15

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/06