Cats and Hippie Bus on a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair shirt

The inmates called their cells a Cats and Hippie Bus on a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair shirt. So I showered, taking my time so that the guy could have time to acquire the shiv. When I was done and walked by the ice machine, the dude who was going to give me the shank was being patted down by a guard. They found the shank, and since I was the new guy and because I was heading in that direction, they focused on me and put me up against the wall and patted me down. They called me a wanna-be gang banger, a punk, etc. But, in the end, they told me I was lucky they weren’t going to violate me with another charge.
Cats and Hippie Bus on a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair shirt
Buy this shirt: Cats and Hippie Bus on a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair shirt
From: https://lovingshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/05

Back link Lovingshirt on 2020/04/15

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/06