Music is my drug and the who is my dealer shirt

Music is my drug and the who is my dealer shirt. Then her daughter says he was in my room fucking me. Um holy shit wtf just happened I later found out she lived to pissed her mom off and she had every intention of sleeping with me then letting her know just to piss her mom off. Turns out compared to some of the guys she has been with, her mom was actually happy. Without skipping a beat her mom goes to her man he is a real keeper don’t fuck this up, then turns to me and goes son yours in over your head. Needless to say, we never did it again. Less than 10 minutes later, we have involved in a three-car accident thanks to two people who were racing each other.
Music is my drug and the who is my dealer shirt
Buy this shirt: Music is my drug and the who is my dealer shirt
From: https://lovingshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/05

Back link Lovingshirt on 2020/04/15

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/06