This pic was taken at the Rabbits make me happy humans make my head hurt shirt. I was blissfully happy, marrying the sweetest, gentlest, smartest and most talented man I’d ever known. He was perfect, and he loved me completely. I’d met him at work and he was so different than the other guys in the office. No crude comments about my butt or body, no finding ways to touch my hair or getting me alone. I felt so safe, he was so respectful, a perfect gentleman, and he loved me for who I was and not what I looked like. I adored him with my whole heart and did everything to build an amazing marriage. We had so many adventures and worked side by side from home.
Rabbits make me happy humans make my head hurt shirt
Buy this shirt: Rabbits make me happy humans make my head hurt shirt
From: https://lovingshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/05

Back link Lovingshirt on 2020/04/15

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/06