If you don’t speak to me don’t speak to my husband shirt

Everybody says age is just an If you don’t speak to me don’t speak to my husband shirt to have kids as a little bit more to think about for example 55 years old my wife is 15 years younger than me we have two children and now I’ve recently had a heart attack and other health issues I have to think about do you want your children to be without a father or a mother if it’s the other way around I’m hoping for another 20 years so my children will be at least in their 20s when I pass but with my current health I don’t see this happening so there is more to consider than just saying age is just a number if I knew what I know now with my health I would have never had children but then the future is not ours to see his it.
If you don't speak to me don't speak to my husband shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/05

Back link Lovingshirt on 2020/04/15

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/06