Flamingo If ‘m drunk it’s my camping friends’ fault shirt

I currently have 6 tattoos, most of Flamingo If ‘m drunk it’s my camping friends’ fault shirt and I also have plans for several more. I am almost 22 and I got my first tattoo the day I was old enough. If I erased all of my tattoos right now and was given the chance to either get the same tattoo I had before or get something else, I wouldn’t choose the same tattoo. I am not the same person I was 3 years ago or even 8 months ago when I got my last tattoo. And this is a good thing. I have learned new things about myself and I am constantly changing and maturing. I have no idea where my life is going to take me next or what designs or tattoos I will want in the future. But even though I wouldn’t pick the same tattoos if given the chance, I don’t regret any of my tattoos. In fact, I love them even more because I wouldn’t get them again.
Flamingo If 'm drunk it's my camping friends' fault shirt
Buy this shirt: Flamingo If ‘m drunk it’s my camping friends’ fault shirt
From: https://lovingshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/05

Back link Lovingshirt on 2020/04/15

Top shirt Index Topbestshirt on 2020/08/06